Monday, June 6, 2011

Pleased to announce


I am pleased to announce that I have come to a decision on a name for the pre-school/tutoring/other... business that I am committing to start. Q's Learning Center. It really should not have been that hard to pick a name, but my first choice, A School House, was too close to another Utah Business name. I had purchased another name, but was not satisfied.

So after $22 more dollars and no cuteness, creativity, or fun... We shall call IT... Q's Learning Center. After all I wanted to name it after the ABC book from Dr. Seuss. (Big Q, Little q. What begins with Q? The quick Queen of Quincy and her quacking quacker-oo.) So The Queen of Quincy's Learning Center and Quincy and the Queen's Learning Center were both vetoed by many and a husband. In utter rebellion and wanting to acknowledge the young man who inspires and requires my services, Quincy Yaw Adu Rollins, Q's Learning Center is Born!

First order of business will be to announce that Tuesday's with T's are resuming as per the request of all the little people. Yes, your children have been begging me to help them improve their reading skills. We begin with TUESDAY's with T's on Tuesdays @ 3-5 pm. My house. Free. Donate snacks. Preschoolers and up. The more the merrier. I will be providing you adult people with a liability paper to sign. Happy Tuesdays!

Next, there will for sure be a 3 year old class on Tuesday's and Thursday's in the fall. There will only be 6 to a class. Four slots remain. I am not sure if it will be morning or afternoon. Sorry I have to work out Quincy's horse riding, physical therapy, and speech.

I want a 4-5 year old class as well on Monday's, Wednesday, and Friday, but again, I need to work out the schedule.

Lastly, I have worked out curriculum, projects, fun and games all in my head and I am forcing myself to take care of real business matters before I type all that information out for you all. (so excited).

So next blog update will include. Dates, times, and costs.

I will be working on IRS tax number (they are really holding things up), liability wavier, and City requirements.

Love to the Learners.... From (the Queen)

Heidi Rollins

0 comments:

Post a Comment